June 25, 2011 § 10 Comments
• every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.
• a photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you.
• do you have to have a reason for loving?
• fame has brought me so much unhappiness.
• i absolutely loathe luxury. it is the one thing i cannot stand.
• i am 30, but there are things about me that are still 15.
• i gave my beauty and my youth to men. i am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
• i know very few americans, though i like the way they think. they think big.
• i know what sin is.
• it is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
• only idiots refuse to change their minds.
• i’m a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. one day i turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.