olympic inspired french mani
August 6, 2012 § 8 Comments
in celebration of the olympics i decided to adorn my nails with a fun-fresh french manicure!
you will need:
nail polish colors in blue, yellow, black, green, red + white
clear top coat
nail file and buffer block
1. begin by cleaning nails in soapy water, dry thoroughly
2. gently push back cuticles
3. trim nails to a semi-short length
4. lightly file and buff to smooth the surface and edges
5. paint two coats of the white polish, allow to dry
6. continue with applying the different colors to each nail tip, allow to dry
7. finish with the clear top coat and allow to dry completely
8. team usa!!!!!!