greek yogurt dessert
May 15, 2014 § 2 Comments
this healthy little dessert is one of my most favorite things to whip up for when i’m craving something sweet! experiment and add any ingredients that you have on hand. this is my style of cooking because i save on money and food is not wasted.
ingredients: (one serving)
• 1/2 to 1 cup good quality greek yogurt (my favorite is 0% fage)
• 1 teaspoon lemon curd
• 1 teaspoon fig jam
• 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
• 1 teaspoon unsalted nut butter
• 1 teaspoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
• dash of cinnamon
• dash of cardamom
• drizzle of light agave nectar
• 2 teaspoons frozen organic blueberries (not shown)
add all of the ingredients into a small serving dish, stir and enjoy!