March 1, 2014 § 1 Comment
this is my temporary fix for tangled necklaces that are seemingly impossible to sort out when tossed into a jewelry box. to accomplish this, i simply pounded a few nails into an area of the bathroom wall with a hammer. not only are they now more easily accessible, but they also serve as pretty wall decorations. xk
February 18, 2014 § 1 Comment
using gold jump rings! i finally broke into my art stash full of assorted papers, ribbons and adhesives. i also have a ton of jewelry making supplies and thought to put them to good use in the form of a handmade card.
1. jewelry pliers
2. 3 gold jump rings
3. tiny hole punch
4. 2 pieces of paper stock
5. sharpies, pens + pencils if done by hand
6. photoshop or indesign if done digitally
7. ink jet printer if done digitally
1. design your card with a front and back side
2. place the 2 pieces of card stock together and make 3 hole punches along the left hand side
3. attach the jump rings with the jewelry pliers
4. present to your loved ones their personalized card <3
February 13, 2014 § 2 Comments
check out my round-up of last minute valentine ideas, enjoy your day! <3
July 26, 2013 § 1 Comment
July 20, 2013 § 4 Comments
most do-it-yourself perfume recipes call for vodka and essential oils. these items can be expensive if you don’t already have them in your home, or can take time to locate if there isn’t a liquor store or essential oil retailer in your city. perfume can be made without these items, in a few simple steps.
check out the article here on ehow for the steps, photographs taken by yours truly..
excerpt via: ehow
photographs via: my own